Where we are
Auronzo is located in the middle of the most scenic natural surroundings of the Dolomites, to emphasize the natural beauty surrounding it there 's inclusion of the area in stockholders natuarli protected by' UNESCO. In fact, from June 26th 2009 the Dolomites were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In the winter season you can make unforgettable skiing and enjoy extraordinary winter landscapes and scenarios, which are divided between the snow-capped mountains, snow-covered forests and frozen lakes of Ansiei and Misurina. For ski lovers there will be spoiled for choice: more than 25 km of ski runs of all difficulty inserted in the Dolomiti Superski area.
In the summer the magic of the landscapes is enhanced with the soft colors of spring awakening nature after the long winter, and with the warm colors of summer '. For walkers and hikers there is that 'spoiled for choice, lakes, forests and mountains.
How to reach us
- Arriving from Venice or Treviso airport take the A27 motorway to Belluno. At the end of motorway take the SS51-Cadore Dolomites. Continue towards Longarone, Pieve, Calalzo, Domegge, Lozzo and Auronzo.
- For those coming from Vicenza, Padua take the A4 motorway towards Venice, exit and take the passing of Mestre to rejoin to A27 motorway to Belluno. At the end of motorway take the SS51-Cadore Dolomites. Continue towards Longarone Pieve, Calalzo, Domegge, Lozzo and Auronzo.
- For those coming from Austria (Villach), Hungary or Czech Republic through the A23/E55 highway passing through Tarvisio, exit at Tolmezzo and take the SS52 and continue towards Villa Santina, Socchieve, Forni di Sotto, Forni di Sopra, Lorenzago, Pelos and Auronzo.
- For those arriving from Verona, Austria (Innsbruck) or Germany continuing to take the Val Pusteria Brunico, Dobbiaco, Misurina and Auronzo.
- The nearest railway station is Calalzo di Cadore with trains arriving from Padua and Treviso. In the forecourt of the railway station are buses leaving for Auronzo, coinciding with the trains. On request, the minibus will be at your disposal at the Hotel.
- Verona Villafranca